Dear k-12 educator, once again, our end of year giveaway contest is here! This giveaway is our way of saying thank you for all that you do for your students. Entering this contest gives you a chance at winning one of three Target gift card prizes.
Grand prize winner: $200 Target gift card
2nd place winner: $100 Target gift card
3rd place winner: $50 Target gift card
Submitting an Entry
Enter the contest by submitting a response to one of the following questions:
- Describe a recent collaborative learning or peer learning activity you conducted with your students. Did you achieve the results you were expecting?
- How do you encourage your students to motivate themselves and take ownership of their learning?
There isn’t a right or wrong answer. We simply want to learn about some of your strategies for student success. But first, make sure you meet our contest eligibility requirement*, then submit your entry via the Contest Entry Form below. Winners will be selected after all responses have been reviewed.
*Entries may be verified to ensure contest eligibility requirements are met.
Contest Rules & Eligibility
- This contest is open to U.S. residents only
- You must be currently working as a k-12 teacher / educator at an accredited k-12 educational institution in the United States
- Contest opens on November 10th!
- Deadline to submit an entry for this contest is December 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm PST
Winners will receive an email notification (along with instructions on how to redeem prizes) during the week of December 11th, 2017. Please ensure you provide an email address where you can be reached during school breaks. Winners will also be announced on this website, in our newsletter and social media pages – Facebook and Twitter
This contest is sponsored by the R.A.D. Schwartz Foundation
Contest Entry Form
(*All Fields are Required)